Sunday, January 29, 2017

Meal Planning

Ever since I left NYC for this less urban life, I have been really good about meal planning. I like to use this cute little refrigerator magnet shopping pad to keep track of kitchen needs throughout the week. My husband and I have both been noticing the health benefits from simply eating out less. Pinterest is my best friend when it comes to meal plans, and I love to cook. The hardest part by far is the actual trip to the grocery store. For some reason there are a million great grocery stores in Vancouver, WA, and they are all busy all the time. I find that if I buy a special treat for myself, it sweetens the experience, and makes me more inclined (This is also an important marketing concept. See The Power of Habit).




Despite my health nut past, I have always been a major caffeine addict. These sweet little organic energy drinks are my once-a-week grocery store treat. They taste so good, and give me extra energy to put all of this away!







xoxo,



Megan Hayne

No comments:

Post a Comment