Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sedona, Arizona: Magical Land of Red Rocks

After settling back into work mode, I have been thinking back on my recent travels. It is hard to know what will stick with me when I am on the road, but after settling and sleeping in my own bed I have many trip memories. My travels last month took me to Phoenix, Santa Fe, Northern New Mexico, and Chicago. All these places offered something special. Today, as I look out on the green grass and many blooms in the Portland OR area, I remember the intense sun and red rock formations from my one night in Sedona Arizona.


Sedona is a lot cooler than Phoenix due to elevation which we noticed right away when we found ourselves panting on a short little walk. We saw the sights; downtown, tlaquepaque art village, took a bus tour, ate rattlesnake and cactus at The Cowboy Club. The part that sticks now is the vision of the grand vistas and unforgettable views.






xoxo,

Megan Hayne

No comments:

Post a Comment